Painting with a Twist FAQ
- What is Zoom? Zoom is a video conferencing platform we are using to conduct our live virtual events! You'll be able to see us and follow along and we'll be able to see you. You can ask a question out loud or send any questions/feedback via Chat
- How do virtual events work? Once you are signed up for a virtual event you will receive a Zoom link. On the day and time of your event, click the link to join. You'll be able to see our artist on video who will lead you step-by-step to create your painting from your own device in the comfort of your own home!
- Do I need to have special equipment for a Virtual Live event? As long as you have a mobile device, tablet or computer with a strong internet connection, you're good to go!
- Will I be on video? Can I choose not to be on video? We highly encourage you to be on video so we can see your smiling face! But if you'd prefer not to be on video, that's ok too. You'll be able to turn your video on or off once you are in the Zoom event.
- Will I be able to ask a question? Absolutely! You'll be able to ask a question via voice or chat once you're inside of the event.
- What happens if I don't finish my painting or I need additional help? We realize that this experience is quite different from our normal one in that you won't have the hands-on assistance should you need it. So we'll be hosting an S.O.S. event once we are able to have you back in our studio so that we can help you with anything you need!