Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of thousands of paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting. You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kids' Birthday Parties below.)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as wine glasses, cups, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice - we do not provide plates or utensils.
We are a BYOB studio. Attendees at events where alcohol is permitted must be at least 16 years of age and accompanied by an adult. You must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Kansas state law requires you to remove any alchoholic beverage containers with you when you leave (even empty ones).
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
The Main Room can accommodate a maximum of 44 guests.
The Private Party Room can accommodate a maximum of 34 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 12.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 12 regardless of the day of the week.
• No cancellation fee will be charged if host/organizer cancels event 7 days or more prior to event date.
• If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to the event, host/organizer will be charged the prepayment amount as a cancellation fee. By signing this agreement you agree to pay this cancellation fee.
• Your guests paying directly online will follow the PWAT Cancellation Policy posted on our website – the host is still required to meet guess minimums as set forth in this agreement. Please be sure guests know about the minimum.
• Hosts have the option to reschedule the event one time with no penalty, provided the event is paid in full prior to rescheduling and new event date is within no more than 90 days of original event date. New event date is subject to availability.
• No-shows and non-cancellations will charged a $350.00 fee.
Additional Information for Kids' Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class. Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kids' parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids' Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call (801) 890-1491 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!