16x20 Canvas Painting
Come join us for our Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Church 35th Annual Harvest Home Festival and paint a master piece while you are here! ALL ARE WELCOME!
We have 3 classes being offered. All three classes will be at the festival and are listed on the Painting with a Twist calendar as SEAS Harvest Home Festival on Sept. 7th & 8th. To register for a class use the Password: seas.
• If you’re coming with others, but making reservations separately; give us your group’s name in the Special Request box. We'll seat you together!
• PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due at the time of the reservation to guarantee your seat. If you choose not to pay online, please call our studio to make payment by phone (417-755-7760) or visit our studio in person for payment.
• REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: A refund or store credit will be given for individuals canceling by 8/31/2017. "No shows" will not be issued store credit or refunds. No refund or store credit will be given after 8/31/2017. (Please leave a voice message if calling after hours, 417-755-7760).
• If you are 15 minutes late to the class, you will not be allowed to paint and your payment will be forfeited.
• Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class time and refunds will be processed.
• Ages 8 and up
Festival Location: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church - 2200 W. Republic Rd. Springfield, MO
Festival Information: Contact Linda Glendenning @ 417-496-2784
Get notified the next time we schedule this painting!
Paint this artwork at your own private event
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation Policy: Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events. If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full refund minus a $5 processing fee will be issued upon request. If you notify the studio 48 hours or less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class. If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued. Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather. Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!
We are BYOB. You may bring in any alcohol or non-alcohol drinks. Food is permitted as well. Alcohol is NOT allowed during family or kids classes. Guests must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol at the studio.We supply plastic wine cups and opener.
Regularly scheduled classes - ages 18+; FUN 4 ALL classes - open to all ages (8+ recommended).For the Consideration of all the guests painting.NO BABIES OR INFANTS ALLOWED!!