Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties with 10 or more receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class!
We provide all of the art supplies.
How do I reserve and pay for my party? Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests. The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 10. Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests. The minimum number of painters required to reserve studio A is 25.
Cancellation Policy The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There will be a deposit required for reservations equal to three seats in order to reserve the date you want (a two hour party = $105 deposit, three hour party = $135 deposit) for studio B. To reserve studio A there is a required deposit of $250. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. If less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given your deposit is forfeited. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. The deposit can be used towards your party or refunded when enough guests have paid for their seats.
- Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date. Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.Please call 718-979-7928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. I am happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
- The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 10 regardless of the day of the week.
- The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 12.
- Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
- Guests may bring their snacks.
- Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.