Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 10,000 paintings (an artwork list will be created off your preferences to narrow down the list). A link will be will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour or 3 hour paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our Main Studio (main floor) can accommodate a maximum of 36 guests.
Our Second Studio (upstairs) can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 10.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 15 regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 3 day cancellation policy. We do not charge deposits, but the credit card will be charged a $75 cancellation fee if less than 3 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call (843) 695-9273 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!