Why book a Painting Party?
Here is how it works
After we have your reservation set up and your deposit has been paid, we will send you a party agreement via email. As soon as you accept that agreement, a link to our painting gallery will be sent to the host/hostess. Click on the link and select your painting choice for your party. Everyone will paint the same painting. Once we set your reservation with your choice painting, we will send you another link. This link will allow you to manage your party, such as creating online invitations and emailing them to your guests. A party passcode will also be created for you so that only you and your guests will be able to make the reservation.
You can arrive 20 minutes early to set up. We provide easels, canvases, aprons, paint, plates, cups, napkins, eating utensils, cork screws, bottle openers!
We will hold your inquiry for 24 hours, at which time we will require you to put down the a deposit of $105.00 or you could forfeit your day/time. We are booking up pretty quickly, so call us as soon as possible to make your deposit and confirm your reservation!
- Kids 12 and Under: $25
- 2-Hour: $35
- 3-Hour: $45 or $55 for custom paintings
- "After Party"/Conference Room: $75/hour
- Party Room: Kids (12), Adults (12)
- Main Room: 20
Kids' Private Parties
Birthday Parties, Girl Scout Troops, etc.
We recommend that you choose from our 1.5 hour ($25) painting gallery for kids 12 and under. If you prefer to choose from the full painting gallery, the respective price will be charged.
2-Hour Party. The birthday girl/boy and their guests will paint for 1.5 hours and the other 30 minutes will be set aside for cakes, snacks, presents, etc.
- Kids' Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week.
- You get to choose the painting that your group will be painting. We have over 300 that you may choose from.
- We require a $100 deposit at the time of booking.
- Your deposit could either be fully refunded or applied to your party balance.
Other Private Parties
Birthday, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette, GNO, GDO, Mom's Night Out, Office Party, Team Building, Corporate Team Building, Meetup Groups, Baby Shower, Graduation, Church Parties, Holiday Parties, Family Reunion....or just cause! Please contact us to discuss any interest in having us host offsite parties at your location.
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week.
- We require a $105 deposit at the time of booking.
- You get to choose the painting that your group will be painting. We have over 3000 that you may choose from.
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our absolute best to make sure that they teach or assist at your event!
- You can choose to have either a two or three hour party.
- We will make your party available on our calendar so that your guests may register and pay ahead of time. We ask that your guests RSVP and pay in advance.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If we are not given notice of cancellation within 7 days of the event, your deposit will be forfeited and we will charge your card for the remaining party balance. *Ask us if you have more questions about this*
- In the event the Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- You are more than welcome to bring any beverages and/or snacks. We supply ice buckets, ice, cork screws, cups, napkins, plates, and all of your painting materials.
* Think you will have a hard time getting the minimum number of friends to commit? Ask about partying with a public class and receive VIP treatment! We require a $100 deposit and we'll even let you choose the painting if one has not yet been put on the calendar!
* We can also go Off Site! Let the party come to you! Call to ask about the details.