Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the PERFECT party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 9000+ paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes).
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator...the possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 903-244-7879, talk to us during class or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also put a party request right here on the website.
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests.
At the time of booking:
- A deposit is required ($100) and may be applied to reservations.
- The hostess may choose the painting.
- A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- If scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance, you can customize your painting. One of our local artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group, an additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity.
Two weeks prior to event:
- The minimum paid number of reservations is DUE.
- Deposit may be refunded due to party cancellation or party may be changed to an open registration.
- Individual reservation payments may be refunded.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking. No deposit due.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- We have an 7 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 7 days there will be a charge of $100.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers. Although ice is provided for regular scheduled classes, ice is not provided for private parties. We do have a freezer on site.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What’s an OPEN PARTY?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have two options:
- Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles. OR
- Pick your painting. Pick your night. We will open registration to the public and still setup a VIP section for your group. First come, first serve. Since you are picking the painting and the night, we do ask require 5 paid reservations to reserve this painting selection within 2 days of the class being added to the calendar.
Do you do OFFSITE painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same although a travel fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above.
We look forward to celebrating with you!