Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 15,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes. You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($40-$55/person) or 3 hour ($50-$70/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Parties below.)
- An additional 30 minutes of social/celebration time may be added to the event for $50.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own party room and your own artist-instructor.
Party Hosts and guests may bring snacks/party foods of choice. Party Hosts are responsible for supplying any serving items, such as paper plates, napkins and utensils.
BYOB of any kind is NOT permitted per CA State Law. Refreshments are sold at the studio ArtBar.
We provide all of the art supplies and will help set up and clean up!
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio 1867 (ArtBar ~ 21+ Only) can accommodate a maximum of 30 guests.
Studio 1865 (PaintShop ~ Ages 7+) can accomodate a maximum of 25 guests.
A minimum number of 15 painters is required for private events.
Private Party Cancellation Policy
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. We do require a $150 non-refundable deposit to secure your private party reservation. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment (in full) for the party no later than 24 hours prior.
Additional Information for Kids and Family Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, scout troop, sports team, or family fun time!
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour artwork ($35-$40/person). An additional 30 minutes of social/celebration time may be added to the event for $50.
Private Party Availability
Want to host a private event? Click HERE to submit your party request! We will be happy to check availability and walk you through the process to make your pARTy planning a breeze!