Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 24 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. To receive a refund, we kindly ask for a 48 hour+ notice of cancellation. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund.
Private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($37 per persons) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Any extra time need is an additional 50$ per hour.
- We require a 111$ nonrefundable deposit to set up your party. This deposit needs to be paid in full 24 hours after setting up your event.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 25 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 8.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 6.
(These numbers are open to be discussed based on the situation)
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 10 regardless of the day of the week.