Painting with a Twist FAQ
Q: Are Masks required in a class?
A: We are practicing social distancing in our studio to keep our Team, YOU, and all our guests safe with the following Guidelines:
We LOVE that we are able to still Twist with our painters.
We are following CDC guidelines to keep our Team, YOU, and all our guests safe.
- As a result of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated guidance, we highly suggest the wearing of masks while in the studio for all our Artists and customers to help curtail the recent increase in Covid 19 cases. People who have been fully vaccinated, as defined by the CDC, are also encouraged to wear face coverings in our studios. Face coverings will continue to be required for employees and customers who are not fully vaccinated, per CDC guidance.
- Our Public Events will remain with Painters assigned to individual tables and/or pARTy PODS to allow for proper distancing.
LIMITED CLASS SIZE!
- All seats must be paid for, OBSERVERS are NOT allowed to attend as our studio capacity is limited.
- We do NOT recommend in studio events for those with compromised immune systems or health concerns.
- We take every precaution in cleaning between each class.
- If you are not comfortable attending an in studio Event, we now offer Twist at Home Paint Kits and Virtual Paint pARTy Events. You will be able to paint your masterpiece in the comfort of your home.
- If you are ill or have knowingly been around someone symptomatic please do NOT attend class.
Q: What are the prices for a class?
A: Prices range from $35.- $55. per person depending on your chosen painting, and surface size (i.e. canvas, wood board, pallet, wine glass)
Q: At what time should I arrive for class?
A: Fifteen to 20 minutes prior to class so that you have time to unwind and visit with friends
Q: Do you do reserved seating?
A: Yes, a paid reservation will guarantee your seat. If you are coming with others, please indicate the name of the group or party members to be seated together.
Q: Can we bring food and drinks?
A: Yes, feel free to bring a snack and drink or load up a picnic basket or cooler!
Q: Can we bring wine or beer?
A: Yes, you can bring wine, beer or champagne based products ONLY. Hard liquor is NOT permitted in our studio. Guests must be 21 to consume alcohol.
Q: Do you have cups, plates and napkins?
A: At this time you are encouaged to bring your own glasses, plastic cups, plates, napkins, forks, wine bottle openers, and pARTy supplies. We do NOT provide Ice.
Q: What do I wear?
A: There is always the risk of getting paint on your favorite outfit so please dress accordingly. We will have disposable aprons to protect your clothing.
Q: Do I need a reservation?
A: Yes, reservations are required. Credit Card payments can be made securely online through our website. We accept Master Card, Visa, Amex or Discover Card All payments for online reservations are processed at the time the reservation is made. We do not take credit card information through email.
Q: What happens if I have to cancel my reservation?
A: PWAT CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES: IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
TWIST AT HOME , TWIST AT HOME VIRTUAL, OR SHIP TO HOME KITS: **NO REFUNDS OR STORE CREDITS** All Sales are Final.
IN STUDIO EVENTS: We understand that some people may need to cancel their reservation, whether it be due to illness, concerns due to exposure, or other unforseen circumstances.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation we require A 24-hour advanced notice for any cancellation in order to receive a STORE CREDIT
- Please call our studio at 727-376-1112, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Text 727-232-2008. Leave a detailed message with your name, phone number and the date and time of your class.
- The STORE CREDIT will be for the full amount paid for the class and can be used at a later date and time to attend a future class at our studio.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
Q: What happens if Painting with a Twist cancels an Event?
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances.
A: Should it become necessary for US to cancel a class, we will personally contact you. You will have the option of CONVERTING your reservation to another event, receiving a TWIST AT HOME paint kit with all your supplies, a STORE CREDIT for the full amount of your reservation, or a REFUND.
Q: Do you do Private pARTies?
A: Yes, we can accommodate you and your group. Click here for more information on our Private pARTies :partyinfo
Q: What size is the painting surface?
A: We have various sizes and painting surfaces for you to choose from when making your reservation.
Q: Is there an age limit?
- Fri. & Sat Evening Classes (7pm and later) are for adults 17+, unless specifically noted.
- Sun-Thurs Evening Events may accommodate painters ages 13+
- Daytime classes prior to 7pm will accommodate painters ages 7-107.
- NO toddlers or infants allowed in any session, public or private.
- Check the individual event for age restrictions.
- You must be 21 years old with proper ID to consume alcoholic beverages per Florida Law. We reserve the right to ask for ID.
Q: Should I tip the artist and/or assistant?
A: Tipping is not necessary and the artists are not expecting it, but if you had an exceptional time, you are welcome to give them a tip. They will be thrilled.
Q: Can my friends hang out and NOT paint?
A: All attendees painting or not must purchase a seat in advance.
NO OBSERVERS are allowed at any class.
We recommend that EVERYONE paints! Who wants to watch paint dry anyway! :)
*Our minimum class size is 5. If we have less than 5 registered guests the class MAY be cancelled and a refund or store credit will be issued.
*To all of our valued guests, your safety and the safety of our staff are our utmost concern. We consistently check the latest CDC, state and local government websites for information and recommendations. We continue to take extra precautionary measures to ensure all surfaces are wiped down regularly with anti-bacterial wipes and continue additional disinfecting cleaning efforts.