Why book a Painting Party?
Private Parties are available 7 days a week! Book your private party today!
Private Party Availability
Please call the studio at 484-367-7254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine availability.
Off-site parties are also available! Call or email us for more information.
Book your holiday party, birthday party, bridal party, bachelorette party, office party, or team building event today!
We Offer Private Parties for Any Occasion
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Adult Birthday Parties
- Office Parties/Team Building
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Book Clubs
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You get to select your own masterpiece from our collection of over 5,000 paintings
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before your party to decorate and celebrate!
Choose a painting from our art gallery of over 5,000 paintings! After your party is booked, you will receive an email with a link to our painting gallery and you will be able to choose your own painting for your party.
We are a BYOB studio, so guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice!
We provide easels, canvases, paint, brushes, aprons, plastic cups, paper plates, napkins, corkscrews, and ice buckets.
How do I reserve and pay for my private party?
- Find at least nine friends (plus you!) who like to drink, paint and/or have fun!
**10 PERSON MINIMUM FOR ADULT PRIVATE PARTIES**
**15 PERSON MINIMUM FOR KIDS PRIVATE PARTIES (Birthday Child paints for FREE!)**
**25 PERSON MINIMUM TO RESERVE THE ENTIRE STUDIO FOR YOUR PRIVATE PARTY**
- Choose a date and time for your party and give us a call!
- When booking your party, you will need to provide a credit card to secure your reservation date and time. We do not charge a deposit at the time you book your party.
Please note: (a) There is a 14 day cancellation policy. A cancellation fee of $250 will be charged if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given. (b) If the minimum attendance requirement is not met for the party, the host credit card will be charged for each person under the minimum.
- Payment for the party can be made in one of the following ways: (1) the host will receive a passcode to distribute to guests who can then go online and individually register and pay, or (2) the host may pay with one payment for the party.
Call us to book your party!