Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a FUN art studio for anyone interested in painting or just having a fun night out! In our classes we use acrylic paints and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
How do I reserve a painting class?
Browse our Weatherford Painting Class Calendar page and select a painting on a date that works for you, then sign up on that page.
How much does a painting class cost?
16x20, 10x30, and Wood Pallet 2 hour painting classes are $35 per person.
Kids/Family classes are $25 per person if it is a 1.5 hour class and $35.00 per person if it is a 2 hour class.
12x12 painting classes are $30 per person.
16x20 3 hour classes and Screen Art classes are $45 per person.
24x36 3 hour painting classes are $55.00 per person.
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Reservations are required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is BYOB-we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments. Your painting will thank you for it!
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Friendly and KIDS classes are intended for ages as noted in the class description.
- Our classes are mostly for adults 18 and older. However, we do offer some adult classes that are ages 12+ and 15+(must attend with a paid adult). These specifics are noted in the class description.
- Due to limited space all guests must be painters. We cannot accommodate children in strollers, car seats, etc. Children not painting, such as infants/babies and toddlers, may not attend any class.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes. Classes marked "Family" require anyone under the age of 15 be accompanied by a parent.
What is Painting with a Purpose?
- In an effort to give back to the community, Painting with Twist will contribute a portion of their proceeds to a specific local 501C3 charity. We typically hold the event monthly. This is a partnership where we work very closely with the organization to promote and give the event its maximum exposure to benefit the non-profit. We have 12 months out of the year to give back to the community and we want to make the very best of this progam. Occasionally there are corporate wide PWAP events benefiting various 501C3 organizations across the country.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events as defined in the class description and your reservation email confirmation.
Inclement Weather Policy:
- All classes will be rescheduled to the next available "like/same day & time". Anyone who cannot make the rescheduled class will be issued a store credit for use at any time.