Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Feel free to bring in some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best! We provide complimentary beverages.
What are complimentary beverages are provided?
All classes have complimentary coffee, tea, water and other non-alcoholic beverages provided. Complimentary wine and beer is provided for adult classes classes. ** Must be 21 or over many consume alcohol in the studio, proper id required.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang!
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 18 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public events. See private party policy for cancellation info.
- A store credit will be provided for individuals canceling with at least 48 hours notice.
- No shows will not receive a refund or store credit.
- Groups of 5 or more guests need 7 day advance to cancel.
- If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hrs prior to class time and refunded.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!