Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($47 person for adult & $30 per person for kids) or 3 hour ($52/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
We provide all of the art supplies & complimentary beverages, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring ice and food of choice.
Virtual Private Party
- Enjoy all the benefits of a private party but from the comfort of your own home or where ever you may choose! These are great for team building events!
- Curb Side pickup or ship to home is available (restrictions apply to ship options).
- All materials to complete your painting is included in the Twist at Home Kit. (Canvas, Brushes, Napkins, Disposable Apron, Paint customized to your selected painting and live stream instruction)
- Virtual events are $45 per painter and require a minimum of 10 painters.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Main Room can accommodate a maximum of 44 guests.
Private Room can accommodate a maximum of 32 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for a private parties is 10 guests.
There is a 14 day cancellation policy. The host of the party will secure a non-refundable 4 seat deposit.
If the minimum requirement is not met 1 week prior to the party through attendance, the party will automatically be opened as a public event.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to worry about party favors. You are welcome to bring cake and snacks, we provide the beverages. $30 per painter for kids private events.
We offer Kids Virtual parties as well. Kids Virtual parties start at $35 per painter for curbside pick up.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Private Party Availability
Please call (302) 246-3199 or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!