We’re excited that you’re planning to join us for our Paint Your Pet class!
This is an advanced, custom class. Limited seating is available, and photos of your pet must be submitted prior to the event.
Please send photographs of the pet you’re planning to paint back to the email address: Studio292@paintingwithatwist.com .
Here are some helpful tips for selecting your photos:
· Send your favorite photo of your pet in good focus and in good lighting.
· If there are multiple pets in the same photo, please indicate which ONE you are painting.
· If your pet has any unusual qualities like white paws or one blue eye, be sure your photos show that. That’s what makes your pet amazing!
· If your pet is solid black or white, please be sure to have very bright lighting so every shine on every hair and muscle shows.
· If your pet has crossed the rainbow bridge, and the only photos you have are grainy and older, please include a few details about him/her to make the pre-draw easier.
Due to the difficult nature of this painting, the age is set at 18 & Up.
If you have an extraordinary young artist in their teens, they may do fine with this painting, and would be allowed to attend at your discretion.
Adults over 21 are welcome to BYOB.
Get notified the next time we schedule this painting!
Paint this artwork at your own private event
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events. If you notify the studio more than 1 day from your reservation date, a full refund will be issued upon request. If you notify the studio 1 day before your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class. If you fail to contact the studio, no refund or credit will be issued. Bad weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. We will make every attempt to reschedule the class. Please see our calendar for updates in a case of questionable weather. Late arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. We will do everything we can to accomodate you, but please arrive no later than the scheduled class time to ensure the best experience.