$25 Kool Kidz Class-Neon Butterfly
Tue, Jun 18, 10:30AM
Wed, Jun 19, 7:00PM
Thu, Jun 20, 1:30PM
Beach Chairs at Sunset
Thu, Jun 20, 7:00PM
Fri, Jun 21, 7:00PM
|View All Classes »
Looks Like Art, Feels Like Fun!
A little bit of paint, a little bit of wine and a whole lot of fun!
Location: Painting with a Twist - Murfreesboro - is conveniently located in The Avenue Shopping Center on Medical Center Pkway right off of I-24 (Exit 76) between Michaels & Petco
Regular Office Hours: Monday through Friday 1 pm until 7 pm; Saturday 10 am until 7 pm and Sunday noon until 6 pm PLUS our scheduled class times. See calendar for scheduled class times.
How it Works: Looking for a fun night out with friends while creating your own masterpiece? We have the answer! This is a great place to chill with your friends, relax and let us do the rest. Here’s how it works:
- Find a class on our schedule that fits your taste and your schedule. We take art and make it fun even for those who have never painted on canvas before. Taking a Painting with a Twist painting class is better than therapy.
- Register for class on-line, in person or by phone. You book the class and we will do the rest. We have limited seating and classes fill up quickly. Make sure to reserve your seat in advance using our Calendar (click on "Calendar" at left) or by calling the studio directly at (615) 895-8181.
- Bring your favorite food/drink and paint along with our local artist who will guide you step-by-step. Bring a bottle of wine or favorite drink, favorite snack and favorite people. We will provide the cups and a cork screw. The best part about the class is the twist. Anything from a bottle of wine to a cheese plate. We want you to relax and have a blast.
- Have fun painting – No experience necessary! We supply the canvas, brushes & paints. From landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes to creative renderings of animals, iconic buildings and florals, brush stroke after brush stroke will bring you closer to completing your own brilliant creation. ***DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CAMERA! Lots of folks like to take pics throughout the process. It's kind of cool to see the steps you take to get to your final piece of artwork!
- Take your masterpiece home to enjoy. At the end of the night, you will have a one-of-a-kind creation and hopefully a new found talent you will want to explore!
Classes are typically scheduled Wednesday through Friday evenings; Saturday afternoon and evening and Sunday afternoon. Times and days may vary so please check the calendar! All of our evening painting soirees are adult oriented, due to BYO, and are recommended for adults, age 15 and up. Most of our afternoon classes (those starting by 3 pm) are more family oriented and designed for all ages – 7 years and up. One of our family classes every month is offered at the special rate of $25. The 15th of every month our calendar is published for the following month.
Book a Private Party!
Children or Adults! A private party room is available to accommodate groups of 10 or more! This is a fun & easy way to bring family, friends or coworkers together. Find a reason to party, choose your favorite painting and tell US what time to be here! Private Parties available: 24/7 For adults: Prices are the same - $35 for 2 hour classes and $45 for 3 hour classes. For kid's birthday parties we have special paintings exclusive to our Birthday Parties and the price is $25/child with a minimum of 10. It also includes cupcakes and a special birthday plate for the birthday child!
Reasons to Party!
Corporate Team Building; Girl's Night Out; Date Night; Bunco Group; Bachelorette Celebration; Birthday Parties; Children's Parties; Shower; Graduation; Office Party; Book Club; Sweet Sixteen, and more!
Didn't finish your painting or simply want to tweak it? Never fear! S.O.S. Saturday is from 10am-12pm the first Saturday of every month. Come fix up any of those little details you may have missed. Oh, and did we mention IT'S FREE! (but you do have to register so we know you’re coming).
Artist Open Studio
Designed for the “not so novice” painter – you pick a painting and let us know when you register which painting you would like to paint. The class is a little different than our regularly scheduled classes in that there is more individualized instruction with a smaller class size and everyone painting different masterpieces.
Follow us on Facebook and become a Fan! We run lots of promotions and specials on Facebook!
GIFT CERTIFICATES are now available right here on-line!