Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Date Nights
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You get to select the masterpiece that you and your guests will paint. Our vast art gallery has a collection of more 20,000 paintings. After signing our private party agreement and paying a 6 person deposit, a link will be emailed to you so that you can browse our art gallery and choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($39+/person) or 3 hour ($49+/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- Private parties require 15 or more guests for the majority of our time slots. Saturday time slots require a minimum of 25 guests.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor. You may also request an artist!
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
We provide all of the art supplies for your painting pARTy, but please note that our glassware and ice is exclusively for our bar customers.
The Boulevard has a fully stocked bar for your convenience. Our bartenders are always willing to work with you to create a custom cocktail for your occasion. Light snacks & finger foods allowed. No outside alcohol or beverages of any kind are permitted in our studio- period.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Reserving a private party is easy. Start by clicking on the “Request A Party” link and fill out a few details. If your date & time is available, we will send you a copy of our private party agreement to submit back to us. Once we receive your signed agreement, we will email you a secure link to pay the deposit. The deposit covers the first 6 guests of your event and secures the date and time for your party. After paying your deposit & signing the agreement, you will receive a link that allows access to our vast art library.
Our Main Party studio can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
Our Private Party studio can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 15 for most of our time slots. Saturday time slots require a minimum of 25 guests. If you are unable to reach your guest minimum before or after starting the party planning process- we have several other options:
1. VIP table: Register 10 or more guests for a public class, have them request to sit with you, and receive your very own VIP table to celebrate your party within a party.
2. PAY TO POST: Register at least 8 people for an empty or low number class, and you can influence the painting being taught that day (waterfalls, portraits, family, landscape, etc). This is still a public class, so anyone can sign up- but your group will be the VIP and have your own table. If you are interested in this option please call/text the studio at 314-727-7928 and book with our manager on duty.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 20 at ALL TIMES.
The 6 person deposit is non-refundable, but if your class is cancelled no less than 14 days prior to the event we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your event or issue a store credit to use at a more convenient time. If the class is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the class or the minimum reservations have not been made, the deposit will be forfeited and no store credit will be issued. In the event that you are unable to get the minimum number of participants, the hostess has the option of paying for the remaining seats needed or transferring all paid for reservations to a public class.
Once the deposit has been paid and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to the guests for them to sign up online.
Additional Information for Kid's Private Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Our private parties start on a standard 2 hour time slot and are the same price as a public class of the same length- $39/seat- regardless of age.
Private Party Availability
Please call 314-727-7928 or email email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the planning process to make your party planning a breeze!