Uncork Your Creative Side with a Group Painting Party!
Sometimes when you're busy being the hostess with the mostest, you also wind up being the hostess having… well, the leastest amount of fun. First, you're stuck racking your brain for private party ideas. Then, you've got those day-of dilemmas: Does everything look okay? Is everyone having fun? Will I have a huge mess to clean up after this? Don't let party planning suck the fun out of the actual party. A group painting party is the answer! At Painting with a Twist, we want you to focus on friends, family, and fun. Leave everything else to us. You just sit, sip, and enjoy your party!
Getting Started Is Simple
Birthday party or bachelorette throw down, school field trip or sorority shindig — whatever you're celebrating, Painting with a Twist can help make sure your event is an amazingly good time! Follow these steps to get your private paint party started.
- Complete the form below, selecting a painting studio near you. You'll be able to request your ideal date and time for your private event.
- After submitting the form, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the details of the event.
- Finalize your painting selection from our massive art library.
- You'll receive an email with a link you can send to all of the lucky people on your guest list.
- We'll contact you closer to the event date to finalize any last minute details before the big day.
- Show up, smock up, drink up, and paint a great time!
Why Choose a Group Painting Party?
There's nothing better than pulling off an amazing party that everyone raves about. Actually, there is one thing that's better — pulling off an amazing party that doesn't require a crazy amount of your time or effort! We make it easy to plan a super good time at Painting with a Twist. By throwing a private painting party at your local studio, you and your guests can enjoy a beverage (or three!) while following step-by-step instructions to create fun art, not fine art.
The beauty of paint parties – aside from the masterpieces that come out of them – is that they're fun for groups of all types. Our studio is a versatile event venue for family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, marriage, or the fact that it's Saturday, there's nothing better than rolling up your sleeves, learning a new skill, and sipping on your drink of choice.
Paint Parties Are Perfect for Every Occasion
- Birthday parties. What better way to celebrate another trip around the sun? Gather your friends and family in the studio and paint your way into your next year. Don't forget to BYOBC – Bring Your Own Birthday Cake!
- Bachelorette parties. The blushing bride deserves a one-of-a-kind girls' night before walking down the aisle. Bring the whole Bride Tribe to Painting with a Twist to paint and enjoy some vino before the vows! Some of our I Do Crews book a paint party to pregame before the big night out in the city.
- Baby showers. Celebrating your bestie's bundle of joy? Whether you're planning a baby shower for a family member or friend, Painting with a Twist can help make sure everyone leaves feeling tickled pink (or blue). Paint gifts for the new mom or wall decor for the baby's room in a theme of your choosing! You bring the crew, baby-themed snacks, and beverages. We'll take care of the hard labor!
- Sorority parties. Paint parties are the ultimate sisterhood bonding events! If you're looking for a unique way to spend time as a chapter, it doesn't get any better. Sip, socialize, and create some beautiful new décor for your sorority house.
- Church group outings. Looking for a wholesome way to kick back with your small group? Our paint parties are great for all ages, and fellowship flows easily over our easels.
- Field trips. Host an off-campus art session for the day! Don't worry – when we say our studios are BYOB, we mean you can bring zero-proof beverages too, from peppermint lattes to chocolate milk cartons!
- Retirement parties. Leaving the 9-to-5 office life for good? Who knows, maybe you'll discover a new calling at your retirement paint party! (Or maybe not… but at least you can have some fun creating something to remember this huge milestone!).
It's never been easier to plan and host a memorable party. Throw your next celebration at Painting with a Twist and you really will be the hostess with the mostest. Submit the form below to start planning your group painting party.