Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You choose the painting from almost 18,000+ paintings (we offer 1.5 hour or 2 hour classes).
- You'll have a designated room to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction for the painting you have chosen!
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class. This gives you time to set up and have guests arrive and to say goodbye to your guests, pack up and go!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am start- with the last party beginning no later than 7pm), subject to artist availability.
When viewing our calendar, you will see slots that are already booked. They will have a time slot and titled "Private Party" If you would like to have a party during a time that is not listed, please contact the studio at 661-9711.
How do I book my party?
Talk to us during class, email your request to email@example.com, call us, or fill out our Private Party Request form, found online under our “Request Party” selection.
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 15 guests (10 for Kid's Party).
- The maximum number of guests for our Main Studio is 24 due to current Covid restrictions.
- A 3 seats deposit is required of and must be paid at the time of booking.
- After booking we will send you a Party Link that will allow you to choose your painting!
- The minimum required seats is due one week prior to your event. If it is not met, the hostess will be sent an invoice for the difference.
- Prices are based on the day you want to hold your event as well as the surface you choose. A 3 seat deposit is required as well as a signed contract prior to securing your day. Email Studio258@paintingwithatwist.com for more details.
- There is a minimum 14 day cancellation notice required. If cancelling less than 14 days prior to your event, the 3 seat deposit will be forfeited.
- Each person present in studio must have a paid seat. We do not allow "observers/photographers or younger guests" during class to visit as it can be a distraction to our artists and other guests.
- No Infants and Toddlers allowed.
Two weeks prior to event:
- Deposit will be converted to studio credit due to party cancellation or party may be changed to an open class if possible.
- Individual reservation payments will be converted to studio credit.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- The minimum number of seats required is due.
- Private party parties booked less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum required seats (10 for Kids/ youth or 15 for adult events) to be paid IN FULL at the time of booking.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, the host willl forfeit the 3 seat deposit and a store credit only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
What if you don't have enough guests for a private party?
No problem! Pick an Open Class and have your guests sign up or pay for them all at once. If registering individually, put the name of the hostess in the box asking,"Sitting with anyone else?" And we will VIP seat your group. No contracts, no hassles.
We look forward to celebrating with you!