Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We love to celebrate with you! Let us host an experience perfect for any age or celebration.
- Want to host a private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number 303-343-2826! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class! (optional but recommended)
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
(Please note that due to safety regulations, these numers may be different, contact the studio with any questons).
Main Room can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
Party Room can accommodate a maximum of 25 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 10, unless otherwise approved.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10, unless otherwise approved.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 5 regardless of the day of the week.
How do I pay for my Party?
Charges will be $35/person for a 2 hour party or $45/person for a 3 hour party. The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a 2 seat deposit on a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 7 day notice of cancellation is given. Time and Date of party can be changed before 24 hours with no penalty. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 10 people isn't met at the time of the party. For parties with more than 16 people, 17+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
Additional Information for Kid Party
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call or (303) 343-2826 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!