Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($40/person) or 3 hour ($57/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Main room can accommodate a maximum of 42 guests.
Studio 2 can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
- f you want to have a private party in our main room on a Friday or Saturday night after 6:00pm, we would need a guaranteed minimum of TWENTY (20)people secured by a credit card for three Seats up front in our main studio. To use our smaller studio a minimum of ten (15)persons secured by a three seat in advance credit card is required. A THREE SEAT DEPOSIT IS DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING . THE BALANCE IS DUE 7 days before its scheduled date.
- On a weeknight (Sunday-Thursday), the guaranteed minimum is ten (10) people secured by a credit card. A $100 cancellation fee will be charged if the party is canceled less than 7 days before its scheduled date or the difference between the guaranteed minimum and the number that attends is less than the guaranteed minimum. PARTIES THAT ARE TO BE HELD FRIDAY NIGHTS MUST GURANTEE (15) SEATS. PARTIES ON SATURDAYS REQUIRE 20 SEATS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE ALLOW A PARTY TO GO PASS 7 DAYS WITHOUT BEING PAID IN FULL. YOUR PARTY WILL BE MOVED TO THE PUBLIC EVENT WITH A PRIVATE TABLE AND YOU WILL LOOSE THE PERSONAL SELECTED PAINTING OPTION. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND FOR FAILURE TO SECURE YOUR PARTY.
- The cost is $40 per person for a two hour class on a 16x20 canvas. Other surfaces are available at an additional cost. We allow a 30 minutes grace period at the end of the class – after that there will be a $50.00/hour charge for the room.
- You can choose your painting for the party from our extensive library of paintings. A Pass Word can be given to your guests so they can make their own reservation and pay online so you don't have to collect the class fees. Once a credit card is secured, we will send you a link to our Private Party Management Link. There you can view our gallery of paintings and choose your selection. After your selection is made you can email or print invitations to send to your guests, and keep track of the guests who have reserved a seat for your party.
- Parties do need to start on time so we suggest you ask your guests to arrive 15-30 minutes before the start time so that they have time to mingle and relax before the painting begins. We often have another class scheduled an hour after your party ends so it is important to start on time.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. The credit card will be charged for 3 seats if less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call 678.884.6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!