Why book a Painting Party?
We do private events! Just get at least ten friends/relatives together and you can have the place to yourself! And here's the bonus...you get to choose whichever painting you want your group to paint! We have over a thousand original pieces for you to choose from, from our classy Audrey Hepburn Tiffany's inspired piece, to the fun and funky South Beach skyline, and everything in between. You can check out the handful of pieces we have on our calendars, or come in and we'll give you a personalized tour of our Big Book of Art. Call us and we'll set up a time for you to come in. We'll even have one of our expert instructors help you choose your painting and give you advice about the choices you're considering. We do birthdays, bachelorette parties, girls nights out, kids parties, church groups, group date nights, corporate team building, and just about everything else. And since we're a new thing in Miami, just send your friends a link to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKnETggCg-o ... so they can see just exactly what we're all about.
And if you're wondering if we do kids events, the answer is a big, color-outside-the-lines, YES! In fact we have a whole selection of art just for kids and teens. Give us a call or e-mail us for more details.
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning and booking your private event with us:
- Private parties can be booked for any day and time of the week contingent upon staff and space availability.
- You must have a minimum of 10 people to book a private party. The maximum is 45. If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum of 10 and the number of guest attending must be paid before the party can take place. Since the minimum for a private event is 10. We ask that your guests sign up online so that we can make sure that the minimum is met. If there are not ten reservations paid for at least 7 days in advance of your event, your party will automatically become an open event. You still get to have your party and the painting chosen is yours, its just more of a party within a party!!
- The deposit to initially secure your event as confirmed is simply a reservation for one seat.... either $35 or $45.
- You can choose your own 2 or 3 hour painting. Once your party is on the calendar, we will send you a link to our entire Art Library so that you can choose your painting.
- The cost for a 2 hour private party is $35.00 per person and a 3 hour private party is $45.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to a private party.
- The instructor, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, clear plastic cups, ice buckets and cork screws are provided by Painting with a Twist.
- Non-painting guest may attend for a fee of $15.00 per person. For kids parties any number of parents may stay for the duration without being charged.
- Guest are welcome to bring anything they'd like to eat and drink.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so it would be a good idea to have your guests arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- Private parties have a 30 minute grace period before the painting start time and a half hour grace period at the painting end time. We have a lounge area! Come and enjoy it!
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $70.00 and an additional $70.00 for each additional hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- Grace period is designated for, but is not limited to, set-up, breakdown, food and beverage staging, check-in and socializing.
- If you have any questions or would like to schedule a private party, please call us 786-300-6855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Garden Deck will default to the largest party of the night. Please send an e-mail to request the space for your event and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Children are not allowed in our public classes after dark, however there are no age restrictions on private events.
Please give a 7 day notice if you must cancel the private party. The non-refundable deposit can then be issued back to you as store credit if we are given 7 days notice.
To cancel a reservation for a full refund, we must be given at least 7 days notice. If you have to cancel within 7 days, we will be able to issue you a credit to a future class. Credits will not be issued if we are not given advance notice of the cancellation. Please call or e-mail to cancel.