Why book a Painting Party?
Welcome to our party info! Let us do all of the work for you and you have the fun!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from any of over 7,000 paintings - ranging from 2 hour - 3 hour classes. Children's classes are mostly 1.5 hours.
- You have your very own artist providing step-by-step instruction to help create your take home masterpiece.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- The private room is yours 30 minutes before and after class for decorating, mingling or just to celebrate free of charge! If you need additional time to enjoy your guest we charge $50.00 for each hour.
- You can bring in any food or drink (alcohol or non-alcohol) that you would like. Please no hard alcohol. (Your painting will thank you later)
- Some people have their food delivered right to our studio! We actually have several near by vendors ready to take orders and deliver.
So you want to know what type of parties!
I am glad you asked...
- Birthday parties
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Corporate Teambuilding
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, all groups of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Gender Reveal
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Events
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely any reason you can think of to get together party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
We have two studios, Private Party Paradise & Main Event, which are available 7 days of the week, you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist and studio availability. We require a minimum of 10 guests for Sunday-Thursday, & Friday afternoon parties. A minimum of 12 guests for Friday evening, Saturday (anytime) parties.
Zoom/virtual events make great alternatives. We can assist you with those options also.
How do I make a reservation for my party?
How do I pay for my party?
Charges will be $37/person for a 2 hour party or $47/person for a 3 hour party. The party spokesperson/host will reserve the desired day & time with a $74 deposit (2 seats for 2 hour class) or a $90 deposit (2 seats for a 3 hour class) on a credit card. Deposit becomes non-refundable 7 days after booking your party. A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations. The deposit is applied to your party, it is not an additional cost.
There is a 14 day cancellation notice. If less than a 14 day cancellation notice is given and you will be charged for the minimum of 10 guests (if a Sunday-Thursday, & Friday afternoon party) or the minimum of 15 guests (if a Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday anytime party) if the attendance does not meet the required number.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! Our calendars fill up very fast!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked and a signed contract is recieved, an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Kids parties are offered at 27.00/person. Art selection must be from pwat Kid's 1.5hr category. Minimum age is 5 to paint.
*Minimum of 10 people required for all Sunday-Thursdays, & Friday afternoon parties; Minimum of 10 people required for all Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday anytime parties