Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of paintings. We have over 15k images in our library A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! Choose your 2 hour time frame.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 1 hour before to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates.
Guests may bring their snacks/food or have it catered. All beverages must be purchased from us. No outside beverages are allowed.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our large studio can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
Our small studio can accommodate a maximum of 16 guests.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card by placing the required deposit as specified in your contract. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Private Party Availability
Please call (650) 645-9353 or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!