Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID-19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public classes, Virtual Classes and Twist at Home painting kit information, or contact the studio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 210-462-1397. Due to current restrictions, Virtual Events are a great option for gathering with friends in a safe setting, from the comfort of your home. Kids events are also great options for Virtual Classes.
Looks Like ART, Feel Like FUN!
TEXT “PARTY” to 210-462-1397
Painting with a Twist- San Antonio, Alamo Heights offers Private Parties for all occassions:
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
Any reason to Party is good enough for us!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 5000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices will vary according to the time and surface your choose. From $27 - $47 per person.
- A complimentary hour for 2 & 3 hour classes and a complimentary 30 minutes for 1.5 hour classes to enjoy your celebration.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up! BYO drinks and snacks! No ICE served. You are welcome to bring your own and use our chillers.
- Hosts of parties 25 people or more receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class!
- We provide all material needed for the painting.
- We provide cups for drinks, cork screws and bottle openers for your convienence. Rememeber: We do NOT serve ice!
- Please bring your own plates and cutlery.
When can I have a party?
You can schedule a party any day! We will work with you on a day and time. (subject to artist availability)
Kids Parties: Usually availble any day. Please call for details. May vary according to our current schedule.
What is the cost and is there a deposit for a private party?
Private parties can be booked for 1.5, 2 and 3 hours paintings, normal rates apply for each person. An additional hour or half hour is complimentary. Pricies will vary depending on the time and surface you choose. $27 - $47 per person.
The host/hostess of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card over the phone. At least half of the party minimum will be due in order to receive the art library link and secure the day and time. The remaining balance will be due no later than 1 week before the party takes place. If this is not met the painting will be immediately open to the public to join.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive invitations to print or send out via email. The invitation will include a passcode that will be needed for guests to register on their own. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the party. The host/hostess may also pay the entire party minimum to eliminate the worry of guests registering on time.
What is the minimum number needed for a for a Private Party?
Our private party minimum is 15 attendees Sunday thru Thursday.
On Friday and Saturday the minimum number of attendees is 20.
Our large room accomdates 48 painters and our small room accomdates 30. To reserve the whole studio please call for details.
Do I get to choose the painting for my party?
Absolutely! Once your party is booked a link to our online art gallery is generated to view our painting selections. You must choose your painting within 72 hours.
How do I reserve a spot for my Private Party?
Please email email@example.com or submit your information under the "Request Party" tab on our website. The sooner the better! We can set up your private party up to 6 months in advance! You can also call 210-462-1397.
I am more than happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
There are NO refunds for cancellations, but we are happy to reschedule your party if needed.
Priscilla Karam- Mitchell and Britt Mitchell, Owners