Why book a Painting Party?
Birthday Parties, Girls's Night Out, Bachelorette Parties, Family Reunions, Corporate Team Building, Red Hat Events, Bridal Showers, Customer Appreciation Night
Want to host a private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number, 727-327-4488! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
Covid 19 Update: Due to the restrictions that have been ordered by the State of Florida, we can only offer parties for 50% of our normal capacity. That means we are limited to guests in our Party Room. At this time, we are no longer providing ice, but you may bring your own.
- We book private parties. You can call us to reserve your room for a private party. You can also request a party by clicking on our Party Request tab, filling out the information needed, and we will confirm with you the availability of the date and time. We have two rooms available. Our main studio holds a maximum of 60 persons. Our smaller studio holds a maximum of 20 persons. Virtual parties are now available. We can live stream to those in your group and either have supply kits picked up at our studio or we can arrange for kits to be shipped to those out of town. Call us for more details on Virtual classes.
- We supply the paint, canvases, easels, brushes and aprons. You may bring your beverages of choice along with snacks or appetizers.
- If you want to have a private party in our main room on a Friday or Saturday night after 6:00pm, we would need a guaranteed minimum of ten (10) people secured by three seats paid up front for our main studio. To use our smaller studio a minimum of ten (10) persons secured by a three seat deposit is required. A $100 cancellation fee will be charged if the party is canceled less than 7 days before its scheduled date or the difference between the guaranteed minimum and the number that attend is less than the guaranteed minimum.
- On a weeknight (Sunday-Thursday), the guaranteed minimum is 10 people secured by a three seat payment by credit card. A $100 cancellation fee will be charged if the party is canceled less than 7 days before its scheduled date or the difference between the guaranteed minimum and the number that attends is less than the guaranteed minimum.
- The cost is $38.50 per person for a two hour class on a 16x20 canvas. Other surfaces are available at an additional cost. We allow a 30 minutes grace period before the class – after class time we have a private room at a $50.00/hour charge for the room.
- You can choose your painting for the party from our extensive library of paintings. A Pass Word can be given to your guests so they can make their own reservation and pay online so you don't have to collect the class fees. Once a credit card is secured, we will send you our Party Agreement to be signed electronically and then a link to our Private Party Management Link. There you can view our gallery of paintings and choose your selection. After your selection is made you can email or print invitations to send to your guests, and keep track of the guests who have reserved a seat for your party.
- Parties do need to start on time so we suggest you ask your guests to arrive 15-30 minutes before the start time so that they have time to mingle and relax before the painting begins. We often have another class scheduled an hour after your party ends so it is important to start on time.
- Please call us regarding special pricing for children's parties.
- If you have any other questions, please call us or text us at 727-327-4488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .