Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art and social studio! In our classes we use acrylic paints on canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success! We currently offer 3 different size canvas classes- 16x20, 12x12 square canvas, and 10x30 long canvas! Our NEW Screen Art is on 16x20 frame!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes. If tgere is a specific time that works better for you and your friends to paint, give us a call and we'lol halo you plan your own Private Party!
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is BYOB - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite wine or any other beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists.
Our minimum age to paint is 5.
CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! We are happy to help!
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes. Seating is limited.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- Due to the increase in costs, all refunds will be in the form of studio credit for your use towards a future class. We ask that cancelations be made no later than 2 hours prior to the class.
- If you notify the studio less than 2 hours from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class canceling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!