Why book a Painting Party?
Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
What kind of parties can we come for?
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- BLACKLIGHT Parties
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / family / co-workers / neighbors!!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 9000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We offer private parties 24/7
- The “Twist” (beverages) may be purchased from our Inspiration Bar and you can bring your own food, cake, etc.
- You get a private party room with your own artist which holds up to 50 people. You can book BOTH rooms for parties larger than 50!
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes. 10 people required
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Deposit of 2 prepaid seats required at booking.
- We provide all of the art supplies.
- Cake, plates, napkins, and other party supplies are available as well. Call for pricing and information.
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time!
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Request a party directly from our website, call us at 719-375-0553, talk to us at the studio OR email us at email@example.com
How do I pay for my party?
The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a the deposit of 2 seats on a credit card. We require at least 14 days notice if you should need to cancel. For parties with more than 24 people, 25+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Party guests can sign up online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections!
Do you offer Children's parties?
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, dance class and more! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week!
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes/cakes and presents.
Cake, plates, napkins, and other party supplies are available as well. Call for pricing and information.
Do You Offer Team Building Events
We are experts in creating a FUN and exciting office escape. Sometimes work can get overwhelming and stressful. Join us for a few hours with a chance to let loose, have fun and BOND again. You can cater a lunch or just show up and paint while enjoying an adult beverage from our Inspiration Bar.
-Team Building events require 10 painters Sunday through Thursday and 12 painters on Friday or Saturday night.
- Your team can select the painting for your event.
- Create your own CUSTOM COLLAGE painting for this event- 14 days planning is required. Everyone paints a small portion that when put together becomes one large painting. Please call to learn more 719-375-0553. Collages require 9-20 painters. Additional charges apply.
For Private Party Availability:
Please call 719-375-0553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!