Why book a Painting Party?
Bring out the artist in you and your friends!
Private parties are available for any occasion:
- "Girl’s Night Out"
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Office Parties
- Team Building
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason you may have to party!
You personalize your Private Party:
- Select your choice of picture from our masterpiece collection of thousands of paintings. A link will be emailed to you so you can choose your painting at your leisure! You have a choice of a two hour ($37 a person) or three hour ($47 a person) painting session.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week: morning, afternoon, or evening time slots are offered (space permitting)
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You have the room 30 minutes before and after your painting event to mingle and celebrate the occasion!
- BYOB: Drinks and food! We provide cups, plates, napkins, wine bottle chillers & corkscrews. Sorry, we do NOT provide ice, eating or serving utensils. Please bring any of these items with you.
We provide necessary art supplies needed to paint your masterpiece and clean up after the class. You just show up and have a great time.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
- The private party room can accommodate a maximum of 36 quests.
- The main room can accommodate a maximum of 48 quests.
- The minimum number of painters required for a private party is 10.
- If you don’t have enough people to reserve a private party, we can always combine your party with one of our open classes.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. Your credit card will be charged a deposit, which is equivalent to three party seats ($105.00 for a two hour class and $135.00 for a three hour class). We ask that you notify us 7 days in advance if you’re going to cancel the event. If you fail to give a weeks’ notice of cancellation, this deposit will be forfeited. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the party has been booked, and the painting selected, the host/hostess will receive a password to distribute to their guests. Your guests can then go online, sign in using the password, register for your party, and pay individually. You can also make one payment for the full amount.
If you have any question at all, please call 413-525-2041 or email email@example.com. We are more than happy to walk you through the process.
Your guests are going to love this!