Why book a Painting Party?
To schedule a Corporate Event or Private Party just email the studio at studio167@PaintingWithaTwist.com with your date request, or call us at 585.623.8979 and we'll get your party plan started! All it takes is a returned completed Agreement, a deposit in the amount of the first two seats and we will send you our Art Library link to select your artwork! It's easy! and it's a GREAT IDEA!!
Painting with a Twist has a party room ready for any occasion, including:
- Holiday Parties
- Office Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Going Away Parties
- Girls' Night Out
- Book Clubs
- Baby Showers
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Team Building
- Any other reason to "party"
Benefits of a Private Party
- You get to select your own painting from our collection of over 15,000 pieces!
- You can schedule your private party any day of the week where a studio and an artist are available!
- You get a private party room and your own artist-instructor!
- You pay the same price as our regular public class!
- You don't set up and don't clean up... you just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before class to decorate and celebrate!
- You can choose regular or black light/glow in the dark paintings
How to Schedule a Private Party
- You can view our online calendar to check for possible private party availability and call us at 585.623.8979 to see if your party time is available, or
- Complete the online party request form available here. Party Request Form*
- Send us an email to request a contract to reserve your party at studio167@PaintingWithaTwist.com.
- A non-refundable deposit of two (2) seats on a valid credit card is required to reserve the date and time. Your individual reservation will be charged to verify the credit card when submitted.
- There is a two-week cancellation policy. A $150.00 cancellation fee will be charged if less than 14-day notice of cancellation is given.
- Private parties do not cost extra! The 2 hour paintings start at $38.00 per person and the 3 hour paintings start at $48.00 per person. We have some art that is $28 per person for 1.5 hour paintings (you get the room for 2 hours) and is for ages 7-12 only.
- When you reserve a party with a completed agreement, we will send you a link to the art library and you will have access to make a painting choice and tools to plan your event!
- Guests have two options for payment; Your guests register and pay in advance online with your passcode given after you return the contract, or you may pay in advance and have them pay you back. Pre-payment is required. Please remember that All guests attending need to be pre-registered, paid and painting. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate observers or infants in any event.
*Viewing the calendar or requesting a party does not guarantee a date or time.
Important Private Event Details!
- The Minimum number of painters required for a private party is 10. All reservations are made with payment.
- We can accommodate up to 28 guests in our smaller studio, and up to 42 guests in our larger studio.
- Guests 18 years old and older are welcome to any event! Only guest 18 and older may come to events ending after 7pm. We require ID. Ages 12 and older may attend before 7pm with a reserved adult.
- If the party minimum is not met one week ahead of your party, the card on hold will be charged for the difference. For example, if 6 people are registered at the one week mark before the party, the card will be charged for 4 additional people to meet the minimum requirement.
- The class will begin promptly at the scheduled time and the event is finished when the class photo is taken. Please arrive on time! Late arrivals disrupt the class, the painting and the instructor. Guests arriving more than 15 minutes late may not be allowed to paint and will forfeit their payment.
- Walk-in guests may incur a $5 fee.
- We are a licensed establishment with a variety of wine and beer for sale. You may bring in your favorite wine, wine coolers, and beer. You may not bring in hard liquor or food with alcohol in it, such as soaked fruit or Jello shots of any kind!
- Cancellation must be made 14 or more days prior to the party date, or a $150 cancellation fee applies.
- A non-refundable deposit which is applied to the first seat and the private party contract are required to secure your party.
- We do not permit any observers. All guests must have a paid seat.
- See our FAQs for more information.
If you have any additional questions about our private parties, you can email us directly at studio167@PaintingWithaTwist.com or call 585-623-8979. We look forward to hosting your next private party!
Book your party today!
It's a little bit of paint, a little bit of wine, and a whole lot of fun!