Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group! We are currently offering Virtual Parties as well as In studio private parties.
We offer private parties for any occassion or no occasion at all!!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught, from over 16,000+ paintings (some are 1.5 hour, 2 hour, and are 3 hour classes)
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step-by-step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. The possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before to give you time to decorate, mingle and celebrate and 15 minutes after the painting time is over.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Blacklight Parties-Specialty Party (Cost is $5 additional per painter)
- Murder Mystery Events (Cost is $10 additional due to extra time to complete the Event)
- Corporate Mural Events (Call studio for pricing information)
- Team Building
- Trivia Parties
- Paint Your Pet Parties( $55 per painter, 3hr event and each pet has to be pre-sketched)
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 972-613-4419, talk to us during class or email your request to studio088@paintingwithatwist
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 12 guests during the week and 15 on Friday and Saturdays.
At the time of booking:
- A non-refundable deposit is required ($176 for adults; or $140for children) and may be applied to reservations. If for some reason, the party cancels, the deposit will be given back as store credit.
- The hostess may choose the painting.
- A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- If scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance, you can customize your painting. One of our local artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group, an additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity. (optional)
One week prior to event:
- The minimum paid # of reservations is DUE.
- Deposit may be changed to store credit due to party cancellation or party may be changed to an open registration.
- Individual reservation payments may be returned as store credit.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking. No deposit due.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- We have an 7 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 7 days there will be a charge of $150.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers. Although ice is provided for regular scheduled classes, ice is not provided for private parties. We do have a freezer on site.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copyright protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have two options:
- Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles. or
- Pick your painting. Pick your night. We will open registration to the public and still setup a VIP section for your group. First come, first serve. Since you are picking the painting and the night, we do ask require 5 paid reservations to reserve this painting selection with no deposits required. (optional)
Do you do offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same although a travel fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above.
We look forward to celebrating with you!! :)