Why book a Painting Party?
We do private events! Just get at least 5 friends/relatives together and you can have the place to yourself! And here's the bonus...you get to choose whichever painting you want your group to paint! We have over a thousand original pieces for you to choose from. You can check out the numerous pieces we have on our calendars.
Call us and we'll set up a time for you to come in. We'll even have one of our expert instructors help you choose your painting and give you advice about the choices you're considering. We do birthdays, bachelorette parties, girls nights out, kids parties, church groups, group date nights, and just about everything else. We have a whole selection of art just for kids and teens. Give us a call or e-mail us for more details.
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning and booking your private event with us:
- Private parties can be booked for any day and time of the week contingent upon staff and space availability.
- You must have a minimum of 5 people to book a private party. The maximum is 35.
- You can choose your own 2 or 3 hour painting. The painting can be selected from our catalog.
- The cost for a 2 hour private party is $50.00 per person and a 3 hour private party is $55.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to a private party.
- The instructor, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, cups, plates, and cork screws are provided by Painting with a Twist.
- Guest are welcome to bring food and beverages of choice.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so it would be a good idea to have your guests arrive promptly at party start time.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $50.00 and an additional $50.00 for each additional half-hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- If you have any questions or would like to schedule a private party, please call us @786-606-4100 or email us at email@example.com
We require at least 3 days notice to cancel. Failure to give at least 3 days notice of WRITTEN/and or called cancellation will result with no refunds. We will send a confirmation email and or invoicing reminder. Realize that your failure to inform us, means we could have been able to provide a seat to another person.
Any guests that have pre-paid seats will receive store credit that will expire 60 days from the date of issuance. We do offer refunds on a case by case basis and or at the Owner’s discretion.