Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 6,000+ paintings. You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info below for Children's Birthday Parties)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 15 - 30 minutes before your party to set up any food, drink or decorations of your choosing.
We provide all of the art supplies you need to create your masterpiece including our talented artist.
Please note that we have 2 studios:
Studio A can accommodate approximately 25 guests. Studio B can accommodate approximately 45 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 10. BONUS: If your private party has 25 painters or more, we will give you two bottles of wine to help celebrate the occasion.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice. Please bring cups, ice, plates, napkins and coolers if you need them to enjoywhat you bring to eat and/or drink. We have corkscrews.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Once you have your date and time, please go to our Event Calendar to see if it is available. If it isn't you can call us or email to see what alternatives/options are available.
Once you have established availability, you click on the link to the left titled Request Party. Fill in the contact and Party Info and the process has begun.
There are three (3) steps to the process:
1. Artwork selection - You will receive a link to select from over 6,000 pieces of art for your party (It's not easy, but it is FUN!)
2. You will receive a link to pay the deposit (Optional - you can pay the deposit over the phone or in person if you wish). The deposit equals two seats and will be transferred to reservations for the host/hostess plus one.
3. You must fill out and return a signed private party contract. (Only at this point is your party confirmed. That said, if you are in the process, no one can take the time slot given to you.)
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. The host/hostess can then email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the entire party - the choice is yours.
Only thing left is to paint and sip and have a lot of FUN!
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a (7) day cancellation policy. If less than (7) days notice of cancellation is given, the credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee . If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Additional Information for Children's Parties:
Children leave with their completed masterpieces so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Children's parties are available any day of the week but we do reserve the right to limit the time slots available. Friday & Saturday nights from 7pm on not available.
Typical Children Parties include 1.5 hour ($25 per painter) or 2 hour ($35 per painter) art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 786-542-0149 or email Studio170@paintingwithatwist.com. We will be happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!