Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art . . . Feels like Fun!
What kind of parties do you host?
We will help you celebrate almost anything including:
Girls Night Out!
Organization Parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Bunco groups, Book Clubs or any organization that wants a different night out.)
Corporate Team Building
Sports Team Parties
Family Reunion Events
Class Reunion Events
Neighborhood Block Parties
I just want to have a Party for no reason Party!
How do I book a party?
Call us at 407-785-2038, email us at email@example.com or stop by during our studio hours.
Why book a party?
- You choose from any of 9000+ paintings (2 hour or 3 hour classes)
- You get a private party room all to yourself with your own artist-instructor (you may request a favorite artist)
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up – just show up!(You may decorate if desired)
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after your party to decorate and/or celebrate!
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink (birthday cakes, tailgate snacks, adult beverages, catered food, etc.) Have the refreshments suit your event.
- We provide all of the art supplies as well as cups and corkscrews.
When can I have a party?
Private parties may be scheduled 7 days a week. We will work with you on a time, subject to artist and studio availability. Children’s parties may be booked Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm, and Sat-Sun 10am to 4pm. Minimum age to paint at our studio is 6.
What is the cost and is there a deposit for a private party?
- Charges are $37/person for a 2-hour party or $47/person for a 3-hour party. Children’s parties are $27/person for a 1.5-hour session if the painting selection is chosen from our 12 and under category.
- 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after all private parties are available at no charge. Additional time is available at $50 per half hour.
- The host/hostess will reserve the desired date and time with a credit card which will be charged a three-seat deposit, one of which is non-refundable ($81/$111/$141 depending on length of party).
- There is a one week cancellation policy. If your party is cancelled with less than 7 days notice, the full deposit is forfeited.
- Individuals can pay the host/hostess who then in turn pays in one lump sum prior to the party or a password can be chosen for our website which enables the party guests to register and pay individually. Guests may also come to the studio and pay in person by credit card or cash. We do not accept checks.
- No discounts or promotions may be applied to private parties.
What is the minimum and maximum capacity?
There is an 8 person minimum for private parties held on Monday-Thursday and a 10 person minimum for parties on Friday-Sunday. The maximum is 46. If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guests registered must be paid before the party can take place.
How far in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! We can book as far in advance as you like to secure a special date.
Do I get to choose the painting for my party?
Yes, once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated so you can view every painting we offer.