Bottle & Bottega FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on canvas & wood surfaces and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. We also offer Glass Painting and Candles coming soon! Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes & Pop in and paint at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYO - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage ( wine & beer allowed) and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Can I just walk in or I have to make a reservation?
You must make a reservation even for Pop in and Paint. We do not allow walk-ins. Registrations are open upto 30 minutes before event start time depending upon availability.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint? [Recommended Ages]
All our events are open to ages 5 & up, except for Friday and saturday Night events, which are geared towards 18 & up. Alcohol consumption is allowed for 21 & up only.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes. No spectators allowed.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- Due to the custom nature of our parties and classes, there are NO REFUNDS ISSUED. To reschedule you must provide more than 24-HOUR email notice, your reservation will be transferred to a studio credit that can be used only for a future event, or take home kit.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Reschedule request are accepted within 24 hours of your event.
- If you 'no-show' for a party or class, or do not provide least 24 hours cancellation notice via E-Mail, you forfeit your reservation payment.
- To cancel a party of 3 or more: minimum of 4 DAYS notice is required.
- Exceptional cases for refunds must be approved by studio manager for the class transaction amount minus a fee to cover administrative labor and merchant services costs associated with card transactions. A $9 Service Fee per seat will apply to all approved refunds.
- PUBLIC EVENT CANCELLATION BY US : Public art parties are subject to cancellation (though it happens rarely) without a minimum of 5 guests. We will send a Potential Cancellation Notice by email or phone 24 HOURS BEFORE an event if registrations are low. If you make other plans after receiving the Potential Cancellation Notice and events runs as planned, you will not be issued a credit or transfer, it will be considered no show.
- PRIVATE PARTY CANCELLATIONS : Private party cancellations are based on minimum head count confirmation and the final head count given by the Host/Hostess. No refunds are issued
- Incelement weather policy/ State Mandate closures : We will go VIRTUAL in this situation .If Bottle & Bottega cancels the class you will receive a FULL REFUND or CREDIT towards a future event. If Bottle & Bottega is open but you are unable to get to us you may transfer your reservation to another class but must call us 6 hours prior to the class or you have an option to take a Twist at home kit..
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee.
Where do I Park?
Park Ridge uptown has lots of FREE street parking for 3-hours up to 8pm and its not monitored after 8pm. More parking at Park Ridge Library Parking lot and under shops of Uptown, which are also free for 3-hours . You can also park at local stores parking lots. Make sure to read parking signs before parking your car.