Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun! We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Family Reunion Event
- Class Reunion Event
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday/Seasonal Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- ...or any other reason to party with your friends/ family/ co-workers/ neighbors!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 5000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate. We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews. Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio Cabernet can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests. Studio Chardonnay can accommodate a maximum of 36 guests. The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 15 paid seats, regardless of attendance. Don't have 15? Ask about our VIP Event and we'll get you set up. All the benfits of a private party and a lower minimum!
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. Charges will be $35/person for a 2 hour party or $45/person for a 3 hour party. The party spokesperson/host will reserve the desired day & time with a $70 deposit (2 seats for a 2 hour class) or a $90 deposit (2 seats for a 3 hour class) on a credit card. Deposit becomes non-refundable 7 days after booking the party.
A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations. The deposit does get applied to your party, it is not an additional cost. There is a 14 day cancellation notice policy. If less than a 14 day cancellation notice is given, you will be charged for the minimum of guests required for the room, as stated in your party contract, or if the attendance does not meet the required number. Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date. Kid parties are available Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am through 12 pm. Have a Girl Scout Troops earning their painting badge? We'll make alternate time arrangements to make sure we meet all their requirements!
Private Party Availability
Please call 724-759-7897 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze! CHEERS!