Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID-19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public class and kit information, or contact the studio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 735-0308 Due to current restrictions, Virtual Events are a great option for gathering with friends in a safe setting, from the comfort of your home. Kids events are also great options for Virtual Classes.
- We schedule private parties any day or evening. Parties can be scheduled anytime where we can book an artist for your event. These are live step-by-step entertaining events.
- Virtual Parties require each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies is coordinated when you book your event.
- Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera and microphone to communicate with the instructor and guests, and internet.
- The minimum is 15 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
- You can choose from a large group of art designed for live virtual classes.
- Pricing varies depending on the surface selected. Per person prices start at $35.
- Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary).
- A non-refundable 2 seat deposit is required after receipt of a signed contract. Your deposit of counts towards 2 of the 15- seat minimum.
- In your kit, you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), appropriate brushes for your art, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, paper plate paint pallet, napkins and disposable water cup. Your ZOOM meeting link will be sent via email.
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 15,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- Choose Your Surface - Multiple size Canvases, Pallets, Wood Boards, Glassware, Screen Art!
- See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below. We have over 900 KIDS Paintings to choose from!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes. No additional fee for Private Parties!
- We provide all of the art supplies!
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 15 guests. If 15 guests are not registered and paid for 7 days in advance, the party will automatically be converted to a PUBLIC class, open to the general public to register and attend. If you're not certain you have 15 guests for a Private event, your group is always welcome to join any of our FUN public events on the calendar! It's a Party within a Party!
Reserving Your Party and Guest Reservations
Once the private party has been booked, the 2- seat deposit paid, contract returned and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a password to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties:
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week. Painting with a Twist is proud to offer over 800 unique pieces of childrens art to select from! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kids Parties are booked in 2 hour increments to include and inlucde time for breaks, cupcakes, presents and celenrating! As with all of our parties, there is no additional fee for the Private Party Room, just the cost of the art selected. Children's art cost $25 per painter.
General Private Studio Party Cancelation Policy:
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. Masks are required to enter the studio. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 24 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. Please note, NO SHOWS without communication will not receive store credit or a refund.
Cancellation Policy Twist at Home Kits
Once your kit has been picked up (Twist at Home or Virtual Events), no refunds or credits will be issued. To cancel your order prior to pick-up, a 24-hour advanced notice is required to receive store credit for a future kits/class. Due to the nature of packaging and creating kits, no refunds or credits can be given once the kit has been assembled.