Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
Our Pop-in & Paint experience allows you to come and paint every Friday 11 AM to 5 PM (arrive by 2:30 PM) on canvas, painting on wood or small cut-outs! This freestyle DIY (self-guided) experience allows you to choose whatever piece you’d like to complete. For artwork from our art library, you paint along with step-by-step instructions at your own pace. We’ll provide all the supplies you need. No reservation is necessary but we can get busy so we recommend you make one
We hold classes at specific times, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Can I order kits for at Home?
Yes, Here you will find Gift Kits (Artwork can be selected by the recipient at a later date) and Add-on Retail Items.
To purchase Art Kits with pre-selected artwork, visit our At Home Kits page.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYOB - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 18 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, no sharing of canvas, or spectators.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 25 hours from your reservation date, a full studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class.
- If you notify the studio 24 hours or less from the class start time, no studio credit will be issued.
- No Shows - no studio credit will be given.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Masks are not required in the studio. Your Studio reservation constitutes an ‘Absolute Waiver of Liability’, PWAT Strongsville (CalNic Co) its owner and employees are held harmless from any and all claims to damages arising out of or relating to Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
We are following all CDC and Government recommendations, for social distancing and sanitation of common surfaces. Guest have access to hand sanitizers, masks and disposable aprons, for their protection.