Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID-19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public class and kit information, or contact the studio directly at email@example.com or Call or TEXT 813-591-2163 Due to current restrictions, Virtual Events are a great option for gathering with family and friends in a safe setting, from the comfort of your home.
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Private Party at Painting with a Twist ~ Wesley Chapel!
What type of parties can I host?
This is a unique experience for ANY celebration. Whether you’re planning a Birthday Party with your family and friends, a Team Building adventure with your co-workers, a Bachelorette Party, Family Reunion, Girl's Night Out or just a fun evening out, our studio is a great environment for any social event.
What do you provide?
We provide paint, brushes, easels, canvases and aprons, all the necessary art supplies to complete your individual masterpiece!
We supply plastic glasses, wine bottle openers, napkins, plates, forks, and buckets for ice. WE DO NOT HAVE ICE, so bring some if you need it.
What can I bring?
Our studio is BYOB. Feel free to bring any type of food and beverage that you like, if you like. You can roll in a cooler full of your favorites or hire a caterer. Our studio is licensed for beer, wine and champagne products. We are NOT licensed for hard alcohol.
You show up and we'll clean up. It's that simple.
OK, so let's take a look at all the serious stuff so we can get your event on the Painting with a Twist calendar.
Fun ideas for your party...
- Choose a theme! Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process! Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the chosen painting for cakes and cupcakes.
- You can have your guests dress according to your theme!
- Incorporate the colors of the painting in your decorations! Bring balloons and decorations!
Private Party Guidelines
- Private Parties are booked for two-hour or three-hour sessions.
- We also offer a select gallery of paintings for the kids (ages 7+).
- You choose the painting and get your own Instructor.
- You and your guests will have sole use of one of our studios that can accommodate up to 32 or more guests.
- For weekday, (Sunday-Thursday) Private Parties, you will be responsible for a minimum of 10 paid guests.
- For weekend, (Friday and Saturday) Private Parties, prior to 7pm, you will be responsible for a minimum of 10 paid guests.
- For weekend nights, (Friday and Saturday) Private Parties, (7pm and later) you will be responsible for a minimum of 15 paid guests.
If you have a total 15 paid guests at your Party, you as the Host will receive a Painting with a Twist Store Credit of equal class value toward a future class! YaY!
- We will provide you with a Painting with a Twist Private Party Contract and Guideline for review, signature and return.
- A deposit (equal to 3 seats) is required at the time of reservation. We will hold your reservation with cash or a valid credit card.
- Once the signed Private Party Contract has been received, you will be given access to our Painting with a Twist online gallery of over 10000 copyrighted paintings to choose from!
- Once you have selected and saved the painting of choice, our studio will be notified automatically. We’ll approved and publish your choice to the online calendar!
- After the Party has been posted to the online calendar, you will be able to print or e-mail invitations to your guests using the same link used to view the gallery.
- Your Private Party link will include a "passcode" for your guests to register online.
- You will be able to see who has signed up for your Party!
- All reservations must be pre-paid prior to your event.
- Each guest must register and pay online with your special passcode.
- Payments may also be made via telephone (813-591-2163) or at the studio.
- Please note that you are financially responsible for the minimum number of contracted guests.
- We reserve the right to open the class up to the public 48 hours prior to your event if the minimum number of guests required is not met.
- Opening your event to the public does not guarantee attendees and you remain financially responsible for the minimum number of contracted party guests.
Other really important information...
- We ask that everyone arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled class start time. This will give everyone time to check-in and mingle.
- Class will start at the scheduled time.
- If class does not start on time, you will be charged $50 per half hour of delay.
- You are welcome to extend your party time for an additional $50 per half hour. Please discuss this at the time of booking your party so that our studio can make necessary accommodations.
- We welcome a limited number of non painting guests if space allows. Due to COVID we ask that only parents of the birthday kiddo stay during the event.
We require at least a one week notice, (7-days), if you should need to cancel your event.
If you fail to give us at least a one week notice, (7-days) from your scheduled date, you will be charged a cancellation fee in the amount of $100.00.
What’s an Open Party?
So maybe you don’t have the minimum number of people to have a Private Party, No worries!
- Sign up your small group in a regularly scheduled class.
- When making your reservation, give your group a unique name, (“Ann’s Birthday Party”) and have each attendee include the group name in the “Sitting with anyone else?” field of the reservation. We’ll prepare a section especially for you, and your friends! It’s a party in a party!
- No contracts, no deposits, no hassles.
Do you do offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above. We require a minimum of 20 for all offsite events.
Call or TEXT 813-591-2163 to get your party started!