Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Team Building
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 9,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($39/person) or 3 hour ($49/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kids’ Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes but you get the party room for an additional hour at no additional charge!
- We can provide catering options to make your party extra special!
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties of 20 people or more receive a $37 gift certificate for a future class!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, ice, ice buckets, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice or you may order from one of our local catering partners.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
The Matisse Studio can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests.
The O’Keeffe Studio can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 12.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card which will be charged for two seats based on the painting cost (usually $78.00). There is a 14 day cancellation policy covered by the deposit. If less than 14 days’ notice of cancellation is given, the deposit will be forfeited. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will also be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a link to send out invitations to their guests. The invitation includes passcode so guests can go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party. And the host can monitor the reservations.
Additional Information for Kids Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their completed masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kids parties are available any day and must end by 6:00 pm.
- 2.5 hour party (including 1.5 hours of painting with a break in the middle for a game/snacks and celebration at the end.
- $350 for 10 painters. If this is a birthday party, and there are more than 10 painters, the birthday child paints for free. One complimentary seat per party only.
- $35 for each additional painter
- Hosts can email or print custom invitations
Do you do offsite painting parties?
Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements and a travel fee may be charged. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above.
Please call 203-955-1855 or email email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!