Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold public classes at specific times, so we are unable to accomodate walk in/drop in painting sessions. To join a public class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Unfortunately, city law prohibits bringing your own beverages. Don't worry, we have a in-studio bar! We will have beer, red wine, and white wine for sale during class. Feel free to bring your own light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint? [Recommended Ages]
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 5 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 14 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- We require 48 hours notice of cancellation so that we may offer your spot to another customer. Customers cancelling with at least 48 hours notice will receive a non-expiring, store credit that can be used in the future for any class. For customers canceling with less than 48 hours notice, customer will receive 50% of their original reservation amount in the form of a non-expiring store credit. No shows will not receive store credit. Parties of 8 or more must cancel 7 days before the date of the class. (Please leave a message if calling after hours). We are unable to refund your credit card if you mistakenly made a reservation.
- Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 2 hours prior to class time and refunded back to their original form of payment.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!