Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
Want to host a Private Party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number 281.628.7665! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
We have Five types of Parties to choose from:
- Private Party: Can be scheduled depending on availability. 20 paid guests are required in order to schedule a Private Party on Friday or Saturday evenings (after 5pm, in our main studio) or 15 painter's for any other time/day. Our small studio requires a minimum of 12 painter's regardless of day or time!
- Open Party: Choose your own painting! These parties have a minimum of 6 (all 6 seats paid in advance, times and dates may be limited)
- Offsites: Call the studio for more information.
- Kids Party: You can have Private, Semi Private, and Open parties. Minimums are the same only difference is that Kids parties are geared to ages 6 to 12 and are 1.5 hours long.
What do all do Private Parties include?
- You can choose the painting taught from our library, as well as the time and date (if available)
- You'll have the room to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – free of charge.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have two options:
Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. When registering let us know your point person in your group so we know who to seat you with. No contracts, no hassles.
Pick your painting. We will open registration to the public and still setup a VIP section for your group. First come, first serve. Since you are picking the painting and the night (based on availability), we do ask for 6 paid reservations to reserve this painting.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 281-628-7665 talk to us during class or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time of booking:
- A deposit is required and goes towards your total
- You will receive a A contract that we need signed and dated
- The hostest may choose the painting. If you do not know which painting you would like we will send you a link to our library
- A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- We have a 10 day cancellation policy. If the event is cancelled before the 10 days, the hostess will receive full store credit for the deposit. Any guests signed up when the class is cancelled via the hostess will also receive a full store credit.
- Classes cancelled inside 10 days, the hostess will forfeit the deposit. Any gets signed up when the class is cancelled via the hostess will receive a full store credit.
- No shows will not receive a store credit or refund!
- PWAT reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or change instructors in unforeseen circumstances. Classes with insufficient enrollment may be canceled. Registrants will be notified 8-24 hours prior to class schedule.
- PWAT classes/events are NOT serious art lessons, but intended for you to relax, have fun, and leave with an awesome peice of art!