Why book a Painting Party?
Are you thinking of booking a Painting Party?
Here is how it works!
After you call us or submit a party request through the website, we will send you the private party forms via email. As soon as you submit the forms and deposit, we will send you a party management link. Click on the link and select your painting choice for your party. We have over 7,000 to choose from! Everyone will paint the same painting. You will also be able to send email invitations to your guests and view the event link (you can copy and paste this link to share with guests for them to sign up individually). A party passcode will also be created for you so that only you and your guests will be able to make reservations for your event.
You can arrive 20 minutes early to set up. We provide easels, canvases, aprons, paint, plates, cups, napkins, cork screws, bottle openers!
We will do our best to give you your desired date and time, however event times are first come first serve. Your non-refundable deposit (3 seats) will lock in your requested date and time. The demand for evenings and weekends is high, so call us as soon as possible to make your deposit and confirm your reservation.
3-Hour, Custom paintings or Paint your Pet: $60
You may book 1 Additional Hour before/after the event: $100/hour due with deposit (if time slot is available)
Minimum Seat Requirements
All private parties require a 10-seat minimum except for events scheduled for Friday or Saturday in the 6-8pm or 7-9pm “primetime” slots which require a 15-seat minimum. We require full payment for the minimum seats one week prior to the event, failure to pay your agreed event minimum will result in your event going public.
Kids' Private Parties
Minimum of 10 guests @ $35 per guest
Kids' Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, except for Friday night and Saturday night.
You get to choose the painting (from our 1.5 hr kids painting gallery) that your group will be painting. We have over 700 that you may choose from.
Yes, you can have a Private Party just for your group! We offer private parties for any occasion:
- Birthdays, Reunions, Girls Night Out!, Wedding Showers, Baby Showers, Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties, Church Groups, Field Trips, Scouting Activities, Sports Team Parties
- Sorority Parties, Office Parties, Retirement Parties, Holiday Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Corporate/Company Team Building Events - See Video!
- Creativity is one of the most important leadership competencies a company can nurture.
- Innovative energy and confidence are invaluable resources.
- Camaraderie and connection are vital to a healthy company.
- Appreciation and recognition are high priority benefits that motivate and keep employees.
- Easy to hold. Just pick a date and invite supporters.
- Build connections with supporters and volunteers.
- Raise public awareness for your charity or organization.
Other Private Party Info:
You can request your favorite artist and we will do our absolute best to make sure that they teach or assist at your event! We will make your party available on our calendar so that your guests may register (we'll provide a Password) and pay ahead of time. We ask that your guests RSVP and pay in advance.
In the event the Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation. You are more than welcome to bring any beverages and/or snacks. We supply cups, napkins, plates, cork screws, bottle openers and all painting materials.
* Think you will have a hard time getting the minimum number of friends to commit? Ask about partying with a public class, give us a call or text 561-736-5770!
Private Party Availability
Please call or text (561) 736-5770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
General Private Studio Party Cancelation Policy additions:
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: 1) If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full store credit or a refund less a 10% processing fee will be issued upon request. 2) If you notify the studio within 48 hours from your event date, a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class. 3) If you notify the studio 24 hours from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued. This policy is strictly enforced.
Private Virtual Parties:
- We schedule private parties any day or evening. Parties can be scheduled anytime where we can book an artist for your event. These are live step-by-step entertaining events.
- Virtual Parties require each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies is coordinating when you book your event.
- Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera and microphone to communicate with the instructor and guests, and internet.
- The minimum is 8 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
- You can choose from a vast grouping of our paintings for a live virtual class.
- A two-hour painting party is $40+ per person.
- Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary).
- A non-refundable 3 seat deposit is required after receipt of a signed contract. Your deposit of $120 for a 2 hour party, counts towards 3 of the 8 seat minimum.
- In your kit, you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), 2 brushes, each paint color needed, paper plate paint pallet, napkins, disposable aprons, disposable water cup, and the link for your ZOOM meeting (sent via email). Please remind your guests that they will need to provide themselves table covering.
Cancellation Policy Virtual Classes and Twist at Home Kits:
Once your kit has been picked up (Twist at Home or Virtual Events), no refunds or credits will be issued. To cancel your order prior to pick-up, a 24-hour advanced notice is required to receive store credit for a future kits/class. Due to the nature of packaging and creating kits, no refunds or credits can be given once the kit has been assembled.