Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 11,000 paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes).
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator...the possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before the party for time to decorate, mingle and celebrate, and 15 minutes after the party to clean up and depart– Free of Charge.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 972.637.4445, talk to us during class or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests during the week and 15 on Friday and Saturdays.
At the time of booking:
- A non-refundable deposit is required ($148 for adult, and $150 for children) and will be applied to reservations.
- The hostess may choose the painting after the deposit is received and the private party agreement has been returned.
- A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations so that the hostess doesn't have to collect money.
- We require payment in full 7 days prior to the event. If the minimum number is not met and paid in full by this time, the class will automatically be open to the public. You can still have your party, but the public will be able to attend as well.
- Deposit may be refunded due to party cancellation or party may be changed to a different date up to 7 days prior to the event. Individual reservation payments may be refunded.
- If we are not given notice of cancellation within 7 days, your deposit will not be credited (store credit only)and those who have already paid will recieve a store credit only.
- Parties must start on time to avoid a late fee of $50. You will be charged the $50 if participants arrive late and we can't begin promptly.
- Parties must end on time to prepare for the next event. A fee of $50 will be charged if the party is not cleaned up and departing within 15 minutes after the painting time ends.
Parties booked less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require that the class minimum of 15 reservations be paid at the time of booking. No deposit due.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people even if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 7 days, there will be a charge of $140 for adult parties and $150 for children's parties.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credit only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, and wine openers. Ice is not provided for private parties. We do have a freezer on site.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copyright protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have two options:
- Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles. or
- Pick your painting. Pick your night. We will open registration to the public and still setup a VIP section for your group. First come, first serve. Since you are picking the painting and the night, we do require that you pay for 5 reservations upfront to reserve this painting selection with no deposits required.
Do you offer offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same although a travel fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above.
We look forward to celebrating with you!! :)