Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your celebration!
- We schedule private parties any day or evening. Parties can be sacheduled anytime where we can book an artist for your event.
- The minimum is 12 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
- You can choose from a vast grouping of our paintings for a live virtual class.
- A two-hour painting party is $45 per person depending on what surface is chosen. A non-refundable 4 seat depost of $180 is required to book a 2hr party. Three hour parties are $55 per person, depending on surface chosen, and the deposit is $220. We have different size canvases and wood boards and all vary in pricing.
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 11,000+ paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes).
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. The possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before to give you time to decorate, mingle and celebrate and 15 minutes after the painting time is over.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 972-637-4445, talk to us during class or email your request to studio144@paintingwithatwist
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 12 guests during the week and 15 on Friday and Saturdays.
At the time of booking:
- A non-refundable 4 seat depost of $180 is required to book a 2hr party. A two-hour painting party is $45 per person depending on what surface is chosen. Three hour parties are $55 per person, depending on surface chosen, and the deposit is $220. We have different size canvases and wood boards and all vary in pricing.
- The hostess may choose the painting.
- A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- If scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance, you can customize your painting. One of our artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group, an additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity. (optional)
Two weeks prior to event:
- The minimum paid # of reservations is DUE.
- Deposits are non-refundable but store credit will be applied if cancellation is at least TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT. This credit can be used towards At Home Kits as well as future events in the studio.
- Individual reservation payments will only receive store credit as well.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking. No deposit due.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- We have an 7 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 7 days there will be a charge of $150.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation. Private parties may also be moved to another time and all reservations would be moved with the party.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers. Although ice is provided for regular scheduled classes, ice is not provided for private parties. We do have a freezer on site.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copyright protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have two options:
- Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles. or
- Pick your painting. Pick your night. We will open registration to the public and still setup a VIP section for your group. First come, first serve. Since you are picking the painting and the night, we do ask require 5 paid reservations to reserve this painting selection with no deposits required. (optional)
Do you do offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same although a travel fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Parties and
We look forward to celebrating with you!! :)