Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
Text to book at 423-206-4545
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
We also offer DIY soy candles
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 1500 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($40/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below).
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Your own artist-intructor
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate. Ask us for addtional time of $50 per hour
- Personalized apron for the guest of honor for a addtional charge of $39.99 (please call or text to request)
- Add our new candles for $20 each to make before your party
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and wine and bottle openers.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
We have beer for purchase in the studio
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our Main room can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
Our Party room can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 10.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 7 unless otherwise negotiated wit hthe owners.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. We do not require a deposit to hold the room, however if the party is cancelled less than 7 days before the scheduled event, the credit card on file will be charged a $75.00 cancellation fee. If the minimum attendance requirement is not met for the party, per the party agreement, 7 days prior to the event, the party will be opened to the general public and the hosts/hostess and guests that are already signed up will be provided a special private table for their guests at the event. The painting and time of the painting, may also be subject to change if a private party is opened to the public. Seats purchased for attendance to a party will not be refunded unless 48 hr. notice is given.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the entire party. If the host/hostess pays for the entire party and guests do not show up, the host/hostess will be responsible for getting their own reimbursement from their guest, Refunds will not be provided.
Please be sure to let your guests know that if they have purchased a seat and they no show the party or cancel less than 48 hours ahead of time, their seat will not be refunded.
You may have the room 30 minutes prior to your event, to set up and get prepared to paint. All classes will start on time at the scheduled time of the event. IIf more time is required or desired, than the 30 minutes allotted for you to set up your event, we can provide the additional time for a $50.00 space rental fee that can be charged to your card. Just let us know when you book your event if you want additional time.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid party rooms are available any day or evening of the week.