Why book a Painting Party?
Thank you for your interest in hosting a private party at Painting with a Twist - Douglasville!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office Party
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team
- Team Building
- Holiday Party
- Sorority Party
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($39/person) or 3 hour ($49/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $39 gift certificate for a future class!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
The Main Room can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests.
The Private Room can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for all private parties is 10.
The host of the party can secure a reservation by paying a deposit of at least 10 seats. No private party can be secured on the calender until a deposit of 10 seats are made. The host will have 7 days after the reservation is confirmed to cancel the party and receive a full refund for paid seats. After 7 days only a store credit will be given. If party is canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled party, no refund or store credit will be given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. All seats must be paid for 7 days prior to your party date.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call (678) 324-8315 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
You still want to party but dont have the minimum for a private party, no worries! Sign up your small group in a regularly scheduled class. When making your reservation, give your group a unique name, (“Ann’s Birthday Party”) and have each attendee include the group name in the “Sitting with anyone else?” field of the reservation. We’ll prepare a section especially for you, and your friends! It’s a party in a party! No contracts, no deposits, no hassles.