Bottle & Bottega FAQ
What is Bottle & Bottega Homewood by Painting with a Twist?
Bottle & Bottega Homewood by Painting with a Twist is a FUN art studio that provides a carefree escape and easy to follow painting instructions in a chic yet relaxing venue! Our events are perfect for any occasion like date night, girls night out, team building, birthday parties, anniversaries, bachelorette parties, wedding showers and more! No experience needed. Simply show up, follow along with our talentd local artist, enjoy your favorite beverage and create fun memories! Our events include painting on canvases of all sizes, wood boards and wine glasses!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold events at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join an event, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYOB - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during the event Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best! We provide wine glasses, plates, napkins and plasticware for you!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the event! When event is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- All Ages events are intended for ages 7 and up.
- All other events are for adults 18 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during the event.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full refund will be issued upon request.
- If you notify the studio 48 hours or less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future event.
- If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the event start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!