Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! Our private events are 3 hours long and are $40 per person on Sun - Thurs and $45pp on Fri/Sat. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schdule your party and day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor..
- No set up or clean up needed - just show up!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as wine glasses, cups, napkins, paper plates, plasticware and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
Our small studio can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
Our large studio can accommodate a maximum of 42 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 10.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available on weekdays before 5pm and 11am - 1pm on weekends. Kids parties are $30pp with a minimum of 10 kids.
Typical Kids Parties include 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours of art instruction and the rest of the time can be used for enjoying refreshments you provide, opening presents etc.
Private Party Availability
Please call or text (708) 443-3373 or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!