A NEW Freestyle DIY Experience
Looking for something creative to do during the week? We’re now offering Pop In & Paint hours! This freestyle DIY experience allows you to choose whatever art piece you’d like to complete and paint along with the instructions in our studio at your own pace! We’ll provide all the supplies and instructions you need. No reservation necessary! It’s the perfect weekday escape!
No Reservation Necessary! The following days and times are available if you just want to stop in. Please note that some projects can take longer than others!
- Sunday: No walk in hours
- Monday: No walk in hours
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: No walk in hours
- Thursday: No walk in hours
- Friday: 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Saturday: No walk in hours
So Many Options!
NEW! Pop In Projects is a new Open Studio DIY Experience! Come in and paint what you'd like, when you'd like - no reservation needed!
Pop In Projects vary weekly per studio, check back often for daily updates. To see our calendar for a full list of event dates, click here.
What DIY Projects can I choose from?
Choose artwork from our Pop In Project galleries which includes over 200 paintings for all ages and skill levels, open to ages 7 and up!
- Artwork in the Pop In Project galleries includes step-by-step written instructions and video link when applicable.
- To view Kids and Adult Pop In Project Artwork Galleries, click here.
- Want to twist your own way? Choose one of our surfaces and paint anything your creative mind can think of!
NEW: Make a Twisted Soy Candle
- Choose from over 24 amazing scents and create your very own Twisted Soy Candle that burns over 40hrs
- Candles only take 5-10 minutes to create but need 2hrs to fully set
- Start your candle at the beginning of your Pop In Project experience and take it home the same day
What are the surfaces and cost?
Cost varies by product: Canvas $35, wood board $45, porch leaner $55 and candles (age 10+) are $20 each.
We also have fairy lights $10 and gemstones $3 that can be added to your in studio Pop in session!
What can I bring?
- Snacks and refreshements are permitted
- Bring a phone, Ipad and/or headphones with you to access video instructions for select products
Please call or email if you have any questions.