Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Room available 30 minutes before OR after your party to celebrate.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Front party room can accommodate a maximum of 33 guests.
Back party room can accommodate a maximum of 22 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday is 15 people.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10 people.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 15.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. We do charge a $70 deposit, 2 paid seats to send the painting link. This is nonrefundable if you decide to cancel your party. At 7 days out if the minimum number of seats have not been paid for, for the party, then the class will automatically be opened to the public. You will still be seated together it will just become an open party. Still lots of fun and a great opportunity to makes new friends.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with 30 minutes before OR after to enjoy cupcakes and open presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call (865)947-7360 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!